Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This is what I came home to on Friday afternoon.

Tom had planned a surprise week end getaway for our 28th anniversary. He did all the work, of course, so all I had to do was enjoy it. I don't think I disappointed him.




My knight cooking for me.


Breakfast anyone?





Our 50 pound lap dog had a great time also! Isn't she a sweet baby.








The view from the hammock.

Time for a snack.



Dazi and her monkey.






And then the week end came to an end. I'm now looking forward to the next 28!


Publish Post
P.S. See I had a good reason for missing my Sunday thankful list.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Tom is such a good man. You guys are so sweet together. You have managed to love each other and stay in love for so long! Too many of us lose that in love feeling during normal day-in and day-out life! You are an inspiration to many :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete