Monday, June 8, 2009

We have a Vegetable Garden!

So some time back in April I surprised my Knight with 16 vegetable plants for the garden. One problem............we didn't have a garden. Second, we were still trying to finish up the deck. My Knight being my Knight and being use to my crazy ideas never blinked. That week end we rented a tiller and went to work. Well I did make the trip to Home Depot with him to get the tiller. After that Meghan showed up and took over. My Knight tilled and Meghan planted.



and we waited....... and waited................ and while we waited we planted flowers.......





















And look what happened........
WE HAVE A VEGETABLE GARDEN


Publish Post

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Joy....do you think I could borrow your knight for a while? Everything looks great!
    Love,
    Kristy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great garden! I wish I had the patience to have one. We did plant some flowers this year, but no vegetables.

    ReplyDelete