Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

OK, just as I am Patiently Awaiting Grandkids, I will ask your patience as I get this blog up and running. I am very excited, as Meghan, the oldest daughter, will verify, about this blog.

I am 46 years old and work part time as an administrative assistant at a Pre-K. In a past life I was a stay at home mom. No, I do not have anything against moms who work outside of the home. I just chose not to.

I am mom to Meghan, 25 and Hannah, 23. If you think I'm excited about this blog you should get the girls view on it. Remember the title, Patiently Awaiting Grandkids. I think, they feel the pressure building. I don't care how often I tell them that I really am PATIENTLY waiting. I am truly enjoying the empty nest days! So that's all of the "general info" I think you'll need to get us started.

Why? you may ask would I pick Christmas as the day to start a new blog. That's easy. Santa visited our house a day early this year, which is easy to do when everyone is over the age of 20. I think I could make that a tradition. We even had time to make the few exchanges that had to be done yesterday before the stores closed for the holiday. Now today we are just enjoying the peace of Christmas day. At least untill 4pm when it's time to head to my brother's place for family dinner. (I'll have to let you know how that goes.) Most important, the girls are here to place their stamp of approval on my first post before I hit the "publish post" button.

So here goes..........Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. Hey Momma! I can't wait to read your blog everyday! Just remember to keep "PATIENTLY awaiting grandkids!" In the meantime, HAVE FUN! We love you!

    Meghan and Faith Ann (one of your favorite granddogs!)

    ReplyDelete