Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Perfect Day

What a beautiful day yesterday was. blue sky, the sun shining bright and 64 degrees!! My perfect kind of day. We took Dazi to play with one of her Christmas toys, a "Chunk It". I don't know who had more fun, Dazi or Tom. See pictures below. Dazi is such a sweet baby.



Later, Tom and I took advantage of a Christmas present that the girls gave us. A "date package" which included, "the little book of great dates", a journal-so we can write about our great dates and remember them! and most important, $$$. We went bowling and played 9 holes of glow in the dark minature golf. I belive my score for the first game of bowling was the same as the 9 holes of golf. 33!!!. Remember the idea of a great date is to have fun. I'm sure Tom had lots of fun...................laughing. I did a little better the second game, with 3 strikes and two spares I was able to break 100. (118)
All in all it was a wonderful day. I will never be ready to go back to work next week. I'm having too much fun.
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment