Saturday, March 28, 2009

So I haven't been blogging lately.......

and I don't really know why. But, I do know that I'm not the only one. Check out my nephew Aaron's post. I think he does a great job of describing the self imposed pressure of a blogger. There is also the post of a friend of Meghan's. I think this may be closer to how I'm feeling.

When I started this blog I really wanted it to be uplifting, funny, inspiring. Something you would look forward to reading. I just haven't been feeling any of those things and I'm blaming the weather.

Honestly, could it rain anymore? I think we need to start gathering up the animals, two by two! I NEED TO SEE THE SUN!! Several days of sunshine, all in a row, with temperatures in the 70s, would be great.

My knight has done what he can to bring sunshine into my life. On Thursday I received a wonderful bouquet of Sunflowers at work. He has also reminded me several times of what my father has always said, "It's just liquid sunshine." Well, I want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine without getting wet.

Please no comments on how badly we need this rain. No comments on the terrible drought we are in. I want the SUN! I need the SUN!

Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm now forcing myself to post...some day's it's painful - but last night I was out of control - three posts in one sitting! Love reading your blog & hearing about your sweet Knight!

    ReplyDelete