Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thankful Sunday

After over two years of talking about it. I have a fence around my deck!! Something I wouldn't need if not for this:


This has been our neighbor for the past two years. Before our new neighbor moved in we had a nice wooded lot across the street. I still remember every spring when the girls would go pick wildflowers. Well, the girls grew up and we got a new neighbor. We have not enjoyed our deck much during the past two years and boy have I missed it!! I can't wait for the finishing touches. We are also adding a 8'x16' space for Tom's cooking stuff. More pics to come when the deck is complete.

So what am I thankful for? Kenneth, the man behind my deck!!

And of course my Knight, for paying the bill!! Thanks Kenneth and Tom.

Publish Post

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's a nice deck! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fence, Joy! We need to come to Georgia so we can hang out on the deck and enjoy a burger!

    Love ya!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete