Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home


This is the key to my home. I love it. When I purchased it I also got one for each of my girls. Neither of which live in the same home as me at this time. I did this to remind them that their home is here, where it has been, except for the first few years of their life. Meghan has been officially out of the house for two and a half years now and Hannah for 2 years. I still have a hard time calling their houses their homes. I am home, their daddy is home, Dazi lives at home. Home is where they grew up. Meghan, in her efforts to ease me into the idea has started referring to her house as "Faith Ann's home". I don't think that works either. My granddogs' home is my home.
Maybe when Tom and I move from this wonderful little house where the girls grew up I will change my mind. Maybe then they can each have their own home. Maybe................

I love those girls!


Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment