Monday, January 19, 2009

Thankful Sunday.......on Monday

Long week-ends!!!! I have so enjoyed my 3 day week end I forgot that yesterday was Sunday. Forgive me.

Girl's Night. For the first time in months some of us got together for dinner and a movie. I had a lot of fun eating and catching up. {"Bride Wars", I thought it was cute. The beginning was the best.}

My Craft Room. I want everyone to know that I spent several hours scrap booking yesterday and today. Made all the more fun because Tom and I did it together.

Cell Phones. Hannah flew to Las Vegas this morning and was able to call me from her cell phone as soon as she landed. Family rule: When traveling by plane, call mom as soon as the plane lands. Not when you get your luggage, not when you get off the plane, but, as soon as the wheels touch the runway. Mom worries.

Back to scrap booking.

Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud that you finally used the scrapbbok room!

    ReplyDelete