Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thankful Sunday

After 19 days off I am thankful that I have a job to return to. Not that I'm ready to go back to work. I have totally enjoyed each day off but, in times like these there are too many people that need a job for me to complain about having one.

The quilt on our bed:

I don't nap often but when I do, like this afternoon, the quilt keeps me warm and allows Dazi to join me without spreading her hair to our white bedspread.

One more item for my first Thankful Sunday list, being able to make my posts as long or short as I want. I have much more that I could list but, I just want to go enjoy the rest of the evening with Tom and Dazi............for tomorrow is Monday.

Publish Post

2 comments:

  1. Momma! I LOVE the new color!!!! It makes your blog happier! Have a good day at work tomorrow! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great Momma! Robert and I enjoyed seeing you, Daddy and Dazi at the park today. Hope is working on the whole fetch thing. :)

    ReplyDelete